Living labs are utilizing the ground-breaking research methodology in which the user collaborates with research partners to design and develop research studies and innovative solutions together. This living lab will investigate health, sport, and wellness areas in close collaboration with BRIDGE and BIRD. Representatives from academia, industry, applied research, and real-live patients will partner together to co-create cutting-edge ideas, tools, and technologies to address challenges at the forefront of healthcare and wellness.
AREAS OF RESEARCH
- Public Health & Wellbeing
- Medical Center Services
- Healthcare Knowledge, Innovation & Startups
- Home Healthcare & Social Welfare Support
- Occupational Medicine, Workspace Safety & Security
- Physical activity, Sport & Wellbeing
SIGN UP FOR THE NEWSLETTER
Public Health & Wellbeing
The division of Public Health and Medical Services of LL investigates the responses of stakeholders against the changes that occur in public health services through prevention, promotion, and protection.
- Leadership and Management of Health Services
- Public Service Chain
- Community Health & Social Determinants on Health
- Social Health Inequity
- Value-based Healthcare Systems
- Education and Preparedness for pandemics, cross-border threats, and emergencies
Medical Center Services
Promoting healthy lifestyles, researching disease and injury prevention, and detecting, preventing and responding to infectious diseases.
- Diagnosis, Treatment, Therapy and Rehabilitation
- Integrated Healthy Life and Quality Care Systems
- Long-term Health Conditions and Person-centered care
- Infectious, deficiency, hereditary and physiological diseases
- Cancers, Environment and Lifestyle
- Enhancing capacity for medicinal products, devices, and resources
- Tele Medicine and Health Digital Services
Healthcare Knowledge, Innovation & Startups
This division of LL considers Living Lab as a Service for Company, SME/Startup/Government, Research Institutes offering an environment of real-life context for technology developing and testing.
- Knowledge and Technology Transfer
- Strengthening health data, tools, & services
- Supporting the Digital Transformation of healthcare
- Capacity Building and Professional Skills
- Smart Living Lab’s
- Testing prototyping and Commercializing
Home Healthcare & Social Welfare Support
Home Healthcare and Welfare Support division of LL studies real life scenarios mainly of vulnerability in certain groups who often become subjects of social support.
- Social Care Organizations
- Well-being of Women and Children
- Rehabilitation for the Disabled
- Non-self-sufficient elderly people
Occupational Medicine, Workspace Safety & Security
The Occupational Safety, Health and Wellbeing division of LL explores the development of holistic approaches to enhancing organizational safety and health through improved worker engagement and well-being.
- Worker Safety, Health and Wellbeing
- Ergonomics and Environmental health of workplace
- Health Behavior in Workspace
- Risk Perception, Assessment & Communication
- Worker Engagement and Wellbeing Performance
- Economics of Safety, Health, and Well-Being at Work
Healthy Lifestyle, Food & Nutrition
The Healthy Lifestyle, Food and Nutrition division of LL develops co-created knowledge of human nutrition and healthy life skills that enables the users to build preventive care.
- Lifestyle Therapy
- Food Science and Lifespan Nutrition
- System Thinking in public nutrition
- Food, Nutrition and Behavior
- Obesity and Weight Management
Physical activity, Sport & Wellbeing
Physical activity, Sport and Wellbeing division of LL develops research, through creating continuous data on the impact of sport on wellbeing.
- Physical medicine and rehabilitation
- Athletic performance and Motion Lab
- Physical fitness, Sport and Exercise
- Active Aging - Physical Activity
- Healthy lifestyle exercise and sports
- Sport Industry value Chain